Protecting Your Privacy
We are dedicated to processing your Data in accordance with the required standards. This includes protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your Data in compliance with, where applicable, the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) (the “Ordinance”).
We may collect, use and hold a range of different Data about you. For the purposes of carrying on our business (including the verification of your identity to detect, prevent and address fraud, security or technical issues, the registration, activation, and management of your account with us, and the billing and charging of our products and services (if applicable) (collectively, “Service(s)”)) and complying with laws, rules, guidelines, regulations and/or requests issued by applicable government authorities, courts, law enforcement or other authorities or regulatory bodies, you may be requested to provide Data such as, but not limited to:
- the name, birth month and other details documented on your Hong Kong Identity Card (including first four alphanumeric characters) or other legal identity card and/or travel document;
- contact details including but not limited to name, address, phone number, mobile telephone number and/or email address, etc.;
- Data that you have shared with third party social media platform operators (e.g., account login name, profile picture, contact details), etc.;
- payment details including but not limited to credit card, debit card, and other electronic banking Data;
- account details or Data relating to Services registered with us, including but not limited to the relevant PIN, username or password, account numbers and/or service numbers;
- device specific information such as hardware model, operating system, version, unique device identifier, serial numbers, setting configurations and software and mobile network configuration;
- information about how you use our Services such as your network usage, how you use our network, and your location when you are using our Services;
- your credit and service history to enable us to assess your eligibility to our offers of Services or to accommodate your request for transfer of Services or your account with us;
- all Data requested by applicable government authorities, courts, law enforcement, or other authorities or regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with or in connection with any law, rule, regulation, judgment, or court order (whether within or outside of Hong Kong); and
- any other Data as may be required by any members of men’s uno HK and/or their respective contractors, sub-contractors, intermediaries, agents, business partners or representatives, brokers, underwriters from time to time and which is necessary for the provision of the Services.
- In some instances, where required by law to do so, we may seek your consent to process the following types of “Special Data” to us so that we may further improve our Services and/or better tailor the type of information or content that we present to you:
- marital status;
- month of birth;
- education and profession;
- monthly income range;
- hobbies and leisure activities;
- the Services that you have subscribed for; and
- contact details, etc.
How Do We Collect Data
We collect Data in several ways, including from:
- you directly, for example, when you provide Data by phone or via email, attend our functions, complete an application form or agreement for one of our Services, or when you submit your Data through our websites, mobile apps, or online chat sessions; or when you contact us with a query or request; or during the ordinary course of the continuation of our business relationship with you; or when we are legally required to do so;
- third parties such as related entities, business partners, or other customers, or your representatives with appropriate consent from you;
- publicly available sources;
- our own records of how you use our Services;
- your visits on our websites or mobile apps (see “Privacy Data” section below); and/or
- your participation in surveys or marketing promotions organized by us or on our behalf, etc.
Participation in Voting Activities or Activities with Prize Incentives
When participating in promotional activities organized by our magazines or online media or co-organized by our business parties, users may not be required to be registered as our members but will be required to provide personal data for registration.
Personal Data We Collect When You Buy from Us
When you buy and place an order with us, you may need to provide Data such as your legal name, email address, telephone number, residential and shipping address, payment type and details, etc. men’s uno HK does not collect credit card details. If you do not provide men’s uno HK with the request Data, or if the information provided is inaccurate, we may not be able to process your order or provide you with sufficient customer service upon receiving your order inquiry. We will use your submitted Data to process your order and for purposes set out in this Policy. We will not disclose any collected Personal Data except where stated herein or otherwise notified in advance.
Our websites servers may collect Data relating to your website, device, or app activity to serve your needs and preferences better. We may also collect aggregated, anonymous, statistical data on the server’s usage to better cater to the behavior of users of our websites and mobile apps. This type of Data may include, but is not limited to:
- browser type, version, and user agent;
- operating system;
- IP (Internet Protocol) address and/or domain name;
- connection data, statistics on page views and/or referral URLs;
- device ID, location, and phone contacts;
- videos watched or searched for;
- links or images clicked on;
- cookies and/or browser, app or web server log data; and
- device and software characteristics and/or configuration.
Retention of Your Data
We will retain your Data in accordance with our internal policies. Our policies comply with the Ordinance where applicable and cover the following principles:
- Data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purposes for which it was collected unless the Data is also retained to satisfy any applicable legal, regulatory or contractual obligations; and
- Data are purged from our electronic, manual, and other filing systems based on the above criteria and our internal procedures.
For all issues and enquiries regarding our compliance with our obligations under the Ordinance where applicable, and any request for access to, correction or deletion of your Data, please contact us in writing at:
Koomen International Company Limited
Room 813, 8/F, Block A, Tonic Industrial Centre, 26 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To raise an issue regarding our Data handling, please contact us to attempt to resolve your issue.